Keep a lookout for volunteer opportunities via email and facebook group! Sign up for events that you are available for, and make sure you take note of your hours!
- Complete the ASO Festival Volunteer application package and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title labeled: “ASO2017 Festival Volunteer Application”
- Festival Registration Form can be completed in 2 ways:
- Attend the relevant training for the positions you would like to assume on festival day. Note: those who have signed up for a position that require training must attend said training in order to volunteer in that particular position. If the volunteer fails to attend training, they will be placed in another role.
Application deadline: Friday, September 15, 2017
- Complete the ASO Volunteer Leader application package and submit to email@example.com with the email title labeled: “ASO2017 Volunteer Leader Application”
- A completed application package must include the following:
- An updated resume. Submit with the following title: “LEADER_RESUME_LASTNAME”.
- A signed Volunteer Agreement & Photo Release Form.
- A completed Volunteer Leader application form. Submit the file with the following title: “LEADER_APPLICATION_LASTNAME”.
Invitations for interviews will be sent out on May 25, 2017. Interviews will take place on May 26-27, 2017 and applicants are asked to make themselves available on at least one of the interview days.
Applications for Volunteer Leader positions are closed.